On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:46 AM, WILTON via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> Up and at 'em, daylight's aburnin' here in the eastern zone!

When I got the 3yo up (at the usual time) he asked if it was still
bedtime because it was so dark.  I don't mind the cold, but the wet
weekends have been driving me nuts!

> Meanwhile, my gas-fired boiler for circulating hot water heating system quit
> yesterday, and I'm awaiting repairman.  Heat pump's aworking', though, so
> maybe I can stand it.    ;<)

I keep electric heaters for when I run out of propane.  Hopefully that
won't happen again, but it pays to have a backup.  Keep warm!

Best,
Tim