My 2013 F150 has been fine so far. Only about 20K miles so far but has not been in for anything.

RB

On 24/02/2015 8:32 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Our neighbors bought a new frod Escape. It is comparable to a toada rav M/L They have been very happy with it. He is a retired car mechanic.

You are correct, the frod v. kraut decorative differences would probably not be particularly noticeable.

She did contribute the criterion that she did not need Bluetooth on the radio.

--R