The Sprinter is coming with two new diesel motors next year. One is reportedly
a 4 banger. Anybody got the power and economy ratings? I will probably buy one
and would consider the smaller motor if it's not too anemic. Also, can you spec
one as a stick here in the US?

 Rgds,
 Karl in DC

Loren Faeth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The VIN will match the VIN on the registration.  There will be no further
questions, Especially if while handing the copper your registration, you
also point out the VIN so he can verify the match.  YOu won't even have to
talk about putting a MB grill in a Dogde