'04 is a Pumpe Deuce engine so no IP the injectors are triggered by the cam,
makes a little more power than my '98 at the cost of a little fuel. I can
average 50 in summer pretty easily and have gone as high as 55. Did 47 on the
run to Michigan last summer but we were running hard and loaded heavy.

My Indy says the PD engines are hard on timing belts so don't skimp. If you do
it yourself buy the timing tools, the vcds cable pays for itself. If you hire
it out make sure he knows TDIs the tensioner is backward from a gas engine.
Many dealerships are known to install timing belts wrong which is disaster...
Finally buy no parts from "Hans" or "Prothe" a known purveyor of garbage.

-Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android