On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:18:13 -0500 Peter Hertzing <phertz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> They will allow me to keep if for a certain consideration.. Just wanted
> to find out if anyone needed any items from this vehicle, and if so if
> it would cover the cost of keeping it for parts...

How much would they charge you, i.e., what is the salvage value?

For our '94 E420, the salvage value was $187.xx, so I jumped at the
chance. I drove it home slowly from Santa Fe the back way. Kaleb came and
picked it up a few months ago with the plan to get it back on the road.

For our '95 E320, since it was rolled and since we were in the middle of
getting out of our house, I didn't even ask. (With it rolled, I could not
have been sure the engine wasn't damaged by running without oil pressue.)

Craig