I am going through the list to figure out if there is anything I need to
do on my car as far PM.  I am still excited about getting it, so I want
to strike while the iron is hot.

Here is a list of things I think should be done on Mercedes.

Brake Fluid Change                    Done

Coolant Flush and Fill                 Done

Transmission Service                 Done

Fuel Filter                                  Done

Air Filter                                    Done

Replace Spark Plugs                  Done

Suspension components are all new.

What about servicing the rear diff?  Can I just suck out the old stuff
with a topsider and then top it off?

The only thing I can think that has not been done is Power Steering
Fluid Flush.  What kind of fluid should I use for this?

Any other thoughts?  Am I leaving something out?

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 123K