Yeah Fuses....
  I'm doing the PM thing with my 190D this weekend. This will be stage 1, that
is the stuff I'll do myself, quickie lube (which I acutally trust, surprise
surprise) will do phase 2.
  So I'm going to change the fuses, change the oil to Mobil 1 5w40, change the
PS Fluid and fuel filters.
  Is there a primer pump on a 201? Mines a '85 2.2l if it makes any difference.
I think I'd read that the 201 was self priming but I'm not sure. My Chiltons (I
know, its garbage but it was free) only goes up to '84 and indicates there is a
primer pump so I'm confused...

  I'm sure theres something else I've planned but I can't remember. Oh wait,
oil cap gasket and hood strut.

  Phase 2 includes the rear diff and coolant. The quickie lube doesn't carry MB
coolant but will put in whatever I bring with me. I'm actually pondering
putting in the green stuff for a few months as a flush and then switching to
the MB stuff. I don't dare put in just water for a flush because its way too
cold, 11F this morning, so if I had to leave it in overnight even it'd be very
easy to get myself into trouble.

  Brakes were already done by my Indy. Is it just me or is the parking brake
system on the 201 not as robust as the 123? My 2 123's and the other 2 123s
I've driven all had good parking brakes. The 2 201s I've driven both had
non-functioning ones.

  -Curt