Werner,

I did entertain a "midnight excursion of thought" that had to do w/ putting a hitch on the 300SD and hooking a 2 wheel dolly for the 16V to take both to StarFest in Las Vegas...... But the morning light doused that idea....

I'm involved w/trying to coordinate a StarTrip from the four corners of the US....... Seems like too many eggs got into the nest at one time and some just won't hatch.......

At this time, the Route 66 run just does not seem to fit in w/my plans to attend StarFest in Vegas ......

Hope to see you somewhere along the line and hope all is going well healthwise.......

Take care,

Chuck