The Battery Minder line was recommended by "Aviation Consumer" magazine a
couple of years ago to keep these expensive aircraft lead acid batteries in
shape for those who don't fly often. I have the model 12112 that I use when
I know the plane won't be flown for more than three weeks. there are
bigger, newer models, but this one seems to do fine.
This seems to be the current model:
http://www.amazon.com/BatteryMINDer-Model-1510-Maintenance-Desulfator/dp/B00Q3CM2QY/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431465098&sr=8-2-fkmr1

I also use the cheap HF float chargers on other batteries, like the lawn
mower and the old extra MB Diesel battery that I kept somehow. I use it to
operate a 12v. winch now - pull the plane in the hangar when I'm tired, or
last use was to load/unload an old (1901) up-right piano on the F150.
I have a couple of solar chargers that we use when a car will be parked in
the sun for awhile.

--
OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!