Do realize that there are a lot of people out there who don't understand the
air suspension and as a result kludge it up badly.

My former W112 wouldn't stay up until I went through and adjusted all the
valves per the factory procedure. After doing so, it would stay up for three
weeks at a time without being run.

Rear bags in it were toast when I got the car, but were easy to replace.

Dan

Sent from my iPad