Hmm.

Nope, just need to move some crap out of the garage, like the old set of wheels
from the R129.  No Craigslist takers, so I’ll probably sell them for scrap this
week.  Probably get $75-$80 out of them.  Or I might clean the goop off of them
and toss them in the storage locker.  Not sure.

Now that we've got the tree out of the side yard I’m going to have a concrete
guy come in and pour a pad next to our existing driveway to widen it 8’-9’.
That will give us more parking places and allow whoever the latecomer is every
night to park in the driveway and not on the street.

Dan