Not sure it would be worth the shipping.  However, I think they would add a
great deal to the decor of the original Okie Acres, especially if they were
just tossed sort of haphazardly onto the existing piles of crap there.  Make a
nice design statement, almost as good as one of those little hispanic guys
leading a burro pulling a cart or a half-buried bathtub with the Virgin Mary
statue in it.

Dan