I recall a remanufactured MC I got for the 123 was only about $40 from the FLAPS and was an easy swap except getting those fittings attached to the hard lines lined up to catch the threads on it was a bugger. Not a lot of slop in the hard lines to wiggle the fitting around. Then you have to do the whole bleeding thing which is Not Fun in my view.

--R

If you bench bleed the MC, then the rest is simply gravity.

One MC I bought had plastic fittings and hose to bench bleed. I kept that and reused it many times. Back when junkyards had MBs, I could use the ends of old brake lines from the junkers. Hard to find now.

Or the pressure bleeder works if you blow out all the old fluid/crap first. I don't like pushing gunk up into the new MC. That leads to high failure.