I got a reman for like $40 for the 123. Not hard to put in, at that price you can go through a bunch, though not sure why a reman would not work, I think they just machine the bore and put in a slightly larger plunger or o-rings, nothing too magic about that. The one I got had a lifetime warranty, so cheap enough.

--R