Just received my new ATE Master Cylinder from Gary for my 85 300D.  $119.00
delivered to my front door in three days.  My Indy ruined mine when I had him
install rear ATE calipers and pads.(From Gary)  He flushed system and renewed
fluid while tearing up seals.  :(  They seem to  figure out a way to keep me
coming back.  Probably should have done it myself but was feeling a bit lazy
and he  was working on an AC leak anyway.  Oh well, it's only money....

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com
michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123
(C) 231.894.5505

On Jun 11, 2015, at 04:32 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes