I've known this family very well since our kids were in kindergarten.

Mom and Dad were so focused on the academic achievements of daughter that
nothing the son did could eclipse big sister. Therefore, I'm convinced he got
wise after beating his head against the wall and getting nothing for it that he
tossed in the towel and just said "Screw it."

Too bad, as he's a smart kid.  Mom and Dad can't seem to figure out "Where they
went wrong with him."

Mom's Facebook page is like an altar to the achievements of the daughter. No
mention of sonny. Daughter just received the "Lex" award for freshmen at U of
Houston Law. This must be a big deal, as she's been spouting off about it for
almost a week on FB.

Dan

Sent from my iPad