Absolutely! What one gets out of an education is directly proportional to what one puts into it, and I'm NOT talking 'bout money.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] S500 Ouchies

One of my wife's colleagues at MDAnderson in Houston went to college in some little nothing place in Texas or Oklahoma or somewhere, worked hard to LEARN and did well. Got into med school and worked HARD to become an excellent doc, and worked his butt off as a fellow at MDACC too. His wife was totally supportive of him, they had I think 5 kids right quick at a young age, and they made it all work through all that. He was talking about all this one day and reflected that your education is what you make of it no matter where you go (or not).

So, there's that...

--R