But she needs to be made "whole" by the "Almighty-Athletics-Department-Can-Do-No-Wrong-Worshiping" fools at UNC-CH who wrongly sullied her name.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2015 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] S500 Ouchies

She made some money off her book, and I think there might have been some sort of settlement.

--R

On 7/19/15 7:53 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:

On July 18, 2015 at 1:11 PM WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Yes, read NCAA report, too.  I understand that Mary would not any more
association with the bunch, but she was "done dirty" for doing what she knew was right. She deserves a full apology, an offer of full reinstatement and
back pay from when she was fired.
She should sue them for it, then quit as soon as she gets the check.

Mitch.