I love roboclals left on my answering machine.  They are so easy to delete.

On an unrelated topic, since moving to the new home I have been barraged
with voicemails (usually in Spanish, but not always) for a variety of
people.  For example, a soccer Dad leaving detailed instructions to another
soccer Dad on carpooling their little darlings.  Also, several for an
anesthesiologist, the last one which made an offer to hire him as a
consultant for $45,000/month (!).  I was tempted to inhabit the guy's
character and obtain a one month advance (cash preferred)..

What amazes me is that there are at least half a dozen different
indivisuals who recently had my phone number.  How long does Verizon wait
before reassigning recently abandoned listings?

Andrew