Dunno, haven't looked into it that closely. I believe it's tied back to the
national "Do Not Call" registry as well as the vendor's own list of accumulated
robocaller numbers.

I just know it's far from foolproof despite it being presented as such. I think
our VOIP guys tested it for fun earlier this year and found it to be meh.

Dan

Sent from my iPad