Goodness! we can't speak of long ago politics?  That sort of screws the whole
topic of history, since Wilton was bombing Viet Cong, which may trouble some,
or those who are not partial to LBJ or JFK.  No ability to talk of anything of
historical value, since politics would be involved some how.  Some of us think
Nixon was a great guy.

I say we keep off the current crate of imbeciles looking for office, and the
prior goof ball in the white house.  That opens up history prior to the
millennium.

So, no talk of Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, Barak Osama, W, or Abortion.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers