Grant wrote:
> Any convictions I may hold can not be swayed...

Yeah, taken out of context, but...
I intend fully to allow my convictions on politics to be swayed - that
is why I want to hear ideas expressed.  Both progressive and
non-progressive ideas seem worthwhile but both ideas break down as
they get derrogatory or insulting.  Teaching and learning abides no
space for insults.  I intend to learn from Dwight, Grant, Curly,
Kaleb, Jaime, Rick, and all the rest of us - both politics which I
know little about but like the challenge, and mercedesbenz which I
really like driving because they are fixable.
mao