A few years back I heard a commentator remark that "the problem with Americans today is that they are too far removed from the production of food." That rang true for me.

 -----Original Message-----
 From:  Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
 Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:24 PM

I would never willfully shoot or kill any other living creature, other than biting
 > insects or maybe a rabid animal.

Ayup!

critters like minks are nasty smelly awful animals, but they make really nice coats, and ruskie hats.

What about all the dinosaurs who died so albore and the hollyweird preachers can fly around scolding us for how we live? What about all the wheat, corn, beans of all forms, and other grasses, fruits and vegetables who give their lives for their self-righteous lifestyle?