> On September 10, 2015 at 10:00 AM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Where did the last spheres come from? Manufacturers name?
> Maybe its time to stop buying parts purely on price? IIRC you source or at
> least look up, a lot of stuff on eBay. A cheap repair is not cheap the second
> time you do it.

Reminds me, I've got to do something about the new/sacked out springs on the
S420.
The boxes said Lesjofors, the car sat a little high when I put it together,
dropped
to level overnight, and was almost as bad as the broken original springs after
one
mile. That was four months ago, now it's worse than the broken springs.

Mitch.