Guess that means I'll buy OE for the 98 S420 that needs front springs.

Their application information was all wrong for the rear springs on the former
S500 coupe.  The supplier took them back because they simply would not fit, nor
did they match the originals (wrong diameter). Lesjofors was adamant they were
the correct springs.

??

Dan

Sent from my iPad