I'm gearing up to sell my repainted 1985 300TD, diamond blue with a
near-flawless dark blue interior, after market third seat, working A/C, and
roof racks.  It has a replacement drive train but so what?  Should be an
interesting ebay auction.  The toughest part will be settling on a reserve
price...