I have had a rice cooker, a wok and a bamboo steamer for nearly 40 years, and we use them regularly.

I also ate mexican food long before there were any mexican restaurants. We had a tortilla press in the 60s and used it. Also early adopters of croissants (baking and selling), yogurt, (and making) frozen yogurt (for sale), Mixed Veg noddles and hard cider (licensed winery) and other foods, often before they became trendy in Collyphonia.

Choice of food, or food prep methods has NO correleation or cause or effect related to belief in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights or the Country.

red sez: Grant cooks like a California liberal.  Awesome!