I have not watched any of the reality shows. Is her head motion like Barry's
tennis match TelePrompTer reading?

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Sep 19, 2015, at 3:17 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Am I the only one who finds it painful to watch her talk?  It's not just
the words - it's the head rotation.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 12:48 AM, archer75--- via Mercedes <