Lurking?  'Hope all else is well.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Wills via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Don Wills" <dieselb...@netins.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] do we still answer car questions?

I never went away, Max. I just stopped posting.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Max Dillon via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

LT Don! Welcome back, and yes, car questions get answered, after politics,
guns, food, culture, etc have been beaten into the ground.

Sounds to me like you've got three options: leak in brake booster, leak at
seal between master cylinder and brake booster, or failed vacuum pump.

Isolate vacuum pump from booster, start engine and check vacuum pump
function.  Sorry, don't have the number spec in my head.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC