Scott,
Thanks for the diagrams, but still no joy. The first one is somewhat close, but
instead of the vac switch on top of the valve cover, mine has linkage rods that
must be adjusted just right. These coordinate the throttle pedal with the IP
and the rod to the tranny. Again, it's strange to have this early setup on a
car that was made in 5-1980 at the end of the model year production. I think MB
was cleaning out the warehouse and I ended up with a hybrid. As I've said
before, it also has 126 front calipers and rotors, but the rears are 116...go
figure.
Thanks again,
Roger
Roger Hale