My cars both have 1.9l engines, no scandal...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"archer75--- via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date:Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Subject:Re: [MBZ] OT - GEORGE TALES - THE SCROUNGER

No inflation means you never "need" a raise. You might get a raise for various
reasons, but the dollar is always worth a fixed amount of gold and always has
the same buying power.

BTW: What are you and Don going to do with the $1000 Volkswagen is sending you?
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-09/vw-giving-1-000-payments-to-owners-in-diesel-scandal
Gerry