What is the temp in Phoenix today? Just curious. I am thinking about throwing
my name in the hat for an open west coast regional manager job at work but
would have to relocate to the region which would mean having to live in
Colorado, Phoenix, California, Seattle etc. My main issue would be what to do
with all my crap, and I am not sure what the money would be if it's worth the
additional cost of living in those places. I think living in the west coast
would be out as the cost of living is way too high there. I would be thinking
Phoenix or somewhere i Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone