The Fort! My original home town! Who's your (hoosier) friend? I might know him.

--R

On 11/26/15 8:34 AM, Peter Frederick via Mercedes wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm just doing pies and rolls this year, but have to do a turkey for tomorrow when the St. Louis crowd comes over, but I'm heading up to Ft. Wayne to visit my college buddy and family -- his dad will be 94 this year, need to get up there while I can, he won't last forever.

Not looking forward to a six hour drive on highways full of idiots....

Peter