Thanks for adding some color to that, I knew that but my email was wrong in
that respect.  I guess I just get so PO'd at the PC/revisionist statements
in articles like that I stop thinking straight.

I do love the comments about "when the BUFF shows up, many times the enemy
will decide they don't want to fight and flee."
Max
Charleston SC