More than that now.  Depending on the rebuilder it’s around $300-$400.  My ETA
is not a common one, so no one had an exchange on the shelf I could get
quickly.  I needed the car on the road, so rebuilding the harness was the
quickest option.  Now that I’ve cobbled mine up it won’t qualify for a core, so
my only choice would be to buy one outright.

Dan