On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:51:34 -0600 Curly McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Car-part.com

I went to car-part.com to see if I could find any of the trailing arms
our '82 240D/3.0 needs for its rear suspension.

I could not search for any because I could not find what part name they
might call them.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Craig

Just do a search for an axle or differential. go the page with the lowest prices, then start calling them for LCAs. THey give you the phone numbers. The junkyard doesn't know you got their phone number from car-part, but it sorts the ones who want to sell parts, not put it on the shelf with a high price, and IF they have an axle or a Diff, they have a 123 that probably has LCAs.