      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 4:57 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] The sky is falling!

I tool real offense at the idea that some used about how it was going to create
jobs.  Maybe temporary construction jobs, but once the pipeline was completed,
the number of jobs tied to its operation would be relatively small.  When the
proponents were pressed about this, they finally agreed that in the long term
it might create 100 jobs.

Yeah.

Dan