I don't have comparative statistics (not so easy to find unbiased info), but
my impression is that rail shipments go through populated areas and have
killed many people. One incident I read about in Quebec killed 47. The stuff
I read about pipelines is that they pollute when there are leaks, and that
the leaks are fewer, but spill more oil. My bias goes to saving more lives.

Greg

But warren wants it to go on his RR, so no pipelines as long as the pols live on donations.