      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 7:57 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT another car

I think i was more an issue of there being absolutely no name recognition for
the brand, therefore scaring the potential recipients due to their lack of
knowledge of said vehicle. I may have related the story here about my brother
trying to find a battery for it, and no one having any sort of application
information for the car - not FLAPS, Sears, NAPA, no one.  He finally called me
and I told him to measure the battery, take the dimensions to wherever and have
them look up the group number, which he did.

I would have taken it for one of my kids, but I didn’t have time to go get it
nor did I want to invest the cost of having it transported.  I do’t think it
would have held up well, either.  From what I recall it was a real POS car from
the get-go.

Dan