The $1/gallon tax credit only applies to virgin Soy oil. I'd have to reread
it, but my guess is that it only applies to the stuff produced by U.S.
farmers.
I have not yet been received well by any investor groups when pitching
processes that depend on Waste Oil. They want projections based on stable
supplies, not what I can pick up on the weekends in the back of a truck.
Yea, I know there is a lot of it out there. But the people with the money
don't care. In a way that is good. It means the door will remain open for
the little guys to keep doing their thing.

-Dave Walton