      From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 12:14 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] the thug in chief

So the NRA is too soft for you?
On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Curt wrote:
> A polite person just doesn't bring it up...

+1 - TOTALLY!!
Thanks.
GOP has lost the election, along with the promises NRA promises.
This sentiment... from a person that has never voted blue.
GOP has a losing game plan, loosers for players, and blue has dynasty
which always wins, becuz it is dynasty.
Did I call anyone a name? - to be polite, even the concept of less
educated is Rong.  Education has nunthn' to do with vote.
mao