From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt
Raymond via Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 7:28 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] the thug in chief

If the NRA had any brains at all (I have my doubts lately) they'd embrace
this as "useful discussion and change" which would give them the shine of
being "Bipartisan" and "working with the other side" while costing them
basically nothing.
I have no idea why the NRA hasn't latched on to universal background checks.
Pretty much all reputable gun sellers are already using instant check now so
it'd make them able to say "We're part of the solution" instead of "We
refuse to change anything."
-Curt