      From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>; Mitch Haley
<mi...@mitchellhaley.com>
Cc: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 1:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] the thug in chief

One third of gun sales bypass the background check.On Jan 5, 2016 12:50 PM,
"Mitch Haley via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> On January 5, 2016 at 12:32 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Strangely criminals don't really keep records of who they sell guns too. This
> law will accomplish exactly zero. What interests me is it won't hurt anybody
> selling guns legally either, probably won't even moderately inconvenience
> anybody either which is why I'm baffled that the pro-gun folks are against it.
> They should show what good team players they are by backing Obama on this,
> he's hit them a softball and not only are they not going to catch it they're
> going to run over an take a dump on it...

You don't think being required to become an FFL would inconvenience anyone
evenly moderately?
Why don't you apply for an FFL and get back to me on that.

The best part is, there still doesn't seem to be any statement of how many sales
makes you a 'dealer'.
I sold two brand new guns to the son of an internet friend last month, for less
than I paid for them more than a year ago.
Am I now an 'unlicensed dealer'?

And why are you callingĀ  an executive order a "law"?

Mitch.