How about  sticking with Mercedes for this list & saving you political
diatribe for another list? Then you won't feel insulted here. You have,a
lot to offer here from your Benz experiences.  For the record I don't  want
left right or center political crap in this list. Rant off.

Dwight Giles Jr.
1982 300CD
1990 300D
Wickford RI