Got back to checking tach and speedo taday. Pulled the head, cable no turney, so looks like I need a new cable. Tach has no signal at the head, but did have a signal behind the battery. so, it appears like either there is no signal coming out of the EDS computer or the wire from the EDS computer to the head is lacking continuity.

Does anyone have any experience with either?  Thanks

87 300D

Fred was the source for the wire by the battery, I remember it is a
two-wire connector but I don't remember the colors.  My wiring diagram says
one wire is white, other is brown with a yellow stripe.

Max
Charleston SC

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <