From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Curly McLain via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 07 January 2016 22:37
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curly McLain
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 124 tachometers

I pulled the plug from the EDS computer.  I found the tach signal
voltage in the plug to the computer, but I have no signal out of the
computer.

According to the ETM, the output is pin 25, but I see no pin for
input.  There is no ID of pins in the computer or in the plug.  Has
anyone seen any pinout for the ESD Computer?

I could run a jumper to the tach from the plug to check the tach, I suppose.
or swap out the EDS Computer
or dig into the harness and find the white/ in and the black/red out
and jump them.

Next: to get a speedo cable....  Then I'll figure out which option.
Since the EDS is disconnected, I'm thinking just jump the tach in to
the tach out.

Anyone have a spare speedometer cable or a drivers seat adjustment switch?