      From: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:17 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] One Simple Question...It's not an Oil Thread

>Huh? If you watch the sales you should be able to get M1 for between
>$27 and $30 a gallon. Worst would be buying it in $10 quarts but
>thats still only $40 a gallon.The cheap stuff has to be almost free
>to get a difference of $30 per oil change and if its that cheap its
>got to be crap.
>-Curt

Clay said per oil change, not per gallon.  I buy 2 gallons or 2 5 qt
jugs per oil change in my MBs.  An OM603 takes roughly 7 qts.  The
odd tailings get uses somewhere along the line.  Sometimes the
tailings are enough that I only need to buy 1 jug.

Funny how Bob's simple question got turned into another oil thread!