      From: rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: roger...@comcast.net
 Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:28 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Larry T Oil Analyses and Aircraft

Ok guys, enlighten me please. What value do you gain from an oil analysis? If
your engine is worn out, you probably know from the bad starting and lack of
power. If it has metal fragments, you would know from the valve chatter or
other noise. If you're using the wrong oil, you should know from reading all
the debates and info on this list. So, again, what would I gain from an oil
analysis?
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale