If the pump is pumping and it is turning over, then the cam is also turning. If it weren't you would have heard a loud bang and crunching as the cam and towers broke from a piston driving a valve where the cam used to be.

If it is a 4 spd, pull start it. I bet it will run. Then try to get the rings freed up before you drive it like you stole it. Older diesels (621, 615) have a habit of cracking rings, then the cracked rings chew up the $150 piston and score the cylinder. Pull starting might work on an auto too. I've never done it.

Snake oil in the tank, soaking gunk in the cylinders.Other can comment as to what works in the tank and as a cylinder soak. Mopar penetrating oil works well as a cylinder soak, but you want to get it out after 24 hours.

Good luck!