What about the M, G and God knows which other classes they have?
BTW AU$8mill is closer to US$6 you will find.

Hendrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Booher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] letter designations

The "E" stands for the german for fuel injection. That's all. And there's no
way in hell any 123 would be grouped with what became the top model S.

When the terms C, E, and S showed up, Mercedes explained that they meant
Compact, Executive and I don't recall the S explanation.

Roger Ellingson

I need new sources then, I've always thought the classes went like this:

"A"lmost Rich
"C"omfortably Rich
"E"xtremely Rich
"S"tinking Rich

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.